Monique Aiken, MBA
Managing Director, The Investment Integration Project
Monique Aiken is the Managing Director at The Investment Integration Project, taking point on special initiatives and strategic priorities. She is a co-founder of Make Justice Normal, a growing collective seeking to open space for people working to move capital towards justice and host of their podcast "Into the Record". She is a cofounder of the ReStarter Fund, an economic and climate justice initiative aiming to be a small business lifeline in these unique times, and a Contributing Editor at ImpactAlpha.
Ms. Aiken has been guiding investors in aligning their social impact and investment objectives for over a decade, after nearly 15 years in financial services with Bank of America, Citigroup, and Deutsche Bank. In addition to TIIP, her +10 years of experience in the impact economy includes time as:
- Vice President of Programs, at Mission Investors Exchange, a 250+ member network for outcomes focused practitioners in impact investing.
- Director at Tideline, a boutique strategy consultant in impact investing.
- Project Manager for No Ceilings: The Full Participation Project at the Clinton Foundation.
Ms. Aiken serves on the:
- Investment Committee for the NYU Impact Investment Fund and the Steering Committee for the Intentional Endowments Network.
- The Board of the Institute for Nonprofit Practice.
- Advisory Board for the Global Bio Fund, which is focused on gendersmart biotech and wellness.
Ms. Aiken is a proud Toigo, CGSM, SEO, and INROADS alum.
She holds an MBA from NYU Stern School of Business where she specialized in Financial Instruments and Markets, and a B.Sc. in Foreign Service from Georgetown University.
Monique is a first-generation Jamaican-American, plays the tenor saxophone (badly), loves coffee, tea and travel (pre-covid at least) and is conversant in Spanish, Portuguese, and un petit peu of French. Monique lives in +100 year old fixer-upper in New Jersey with her husband and their delightful preschool aged son.